Thursday, March 13, 2008

breakfast burrito split

So i am a little late on the blog. my apologies. rough day yesterday. But yesterday me and my roomate got up at 7 in the morning (which is a huge deal since neither of us have class on wednesdays) and we made breakfast burritos. I am not talking whimpy, these things were mondo! First we made 8 eggs and scrambled them, then we made 6 strips of bacon, then hashbrowns (crisply cooked), then we set out the cheese, salsa, onions and the pack of tortillas that is so big it wouldn't fit on the big plates we have. A lot of work went into these. So We put everything in ours and were very excited to bite into it when at the same time both of our tortillas cracked and the contents poured out the side onto our fingers. Don't you hate that? well despite this, they were absolutely delicious and we had so many left over materials that our other roomates were able to get in on the action.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I was just thinking, and I can't recall ever having a breakfast burrito in my whole life, or ever wanting one. The way you described them seemed pretty good and I love burritos for like--lunch. I've always been a cereal kinda girl. I like sweetness in the A.M. like pancakes and waffles with all manner or sticky wonderful syrup. But maybe I will have to try these burritos!