Wednesday, March 5, 2008

questions

I thought i'd answer the questions on Professor Larsen's blog...they seemed fun:
TEN YEARS AGO
...I wasn't tall enough to reach the top cupboards of the kitchen. My best surprise of the day was whether or not my mom packed me a lunchable in my lunchbox. Tetherball and Skip-it ruled all. (I was only 9 but being 19 now, tetherball still rules all)

THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
-set up recycling stations in Utah
-travel to one new country every year

3 BAD HABITS
1. the classic one: biting nails
2. not using a straw when drinking soda
3. shaking my leg when I'm thinking hard

SOMETHING PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
...is that i pretty much put barbeque sauce on everything. kind of gross i know, but im starting to grow out of it. I used to be so bad that I would put it on my salads

2 comments:

Shannon said...

yes for recycling in utah! It's like they don't even know tree's exist. Also thank you for reminding me of tether ball and skipit, the more enjoyable games of recess.

Courtney said...

ew Lindsay! On your salads? Before you said that I was thinking of when I was a kid and my diet consisted chieflt of chicken nuggests and barbeque sauce. I loved dipping fries in it too, and put it on most chicken dishes...but salads? wow haha