Friday, April 11, 2008

So before I start I just wanted to announce that my parents are coming this weekend which means I am about to have alot of good meals. I was also thinking about birthdays and food. It is my roommate's birthday tomorrow and so my other roommates and I were brainstorming on what we should do for her and every idea, every idea had to do with food. make her breakfast, take her to dinner, invite people over for cake, get her candy with a card. I just though that was really funny and I just remember being little and it was more about the toys...do we get more food obsessed as we get older?

3 comments:

Taylor_tots said...

I dont know, but you bring up a good point. I guess we just like food more when we get older. Most kids dont like eating, so i guess it makes sense.

Courtney said...

I think you're right. I think are less willing to celebrate with physical activity than we were as kids. When I was little I remember for my birthday my favorite part was going to fun jungle, this crazy jungle gym place with a ball pit and such. We would just run around and have a great time. Now, on my birthday, all I want is cake! And lots of it

Brittany Perez said...

Yes, each passing year I become hungrier and hungrier. It's a fact.